31 July 2010: Departing Hongkong

The moment had arrived! That's shopping time!
Haha... it sounded as if I was a shopaholic... in fact, I wasn't, and I am not. I was just leveraging on opportunity to get stuff that's not easily available in Singapore.

I was glad I depart from Hongkong airport instead of Pudong, because I know the shopping experience that the Hongkong airport could offer!

One thing I would sure get was the chinese pastry and cakes - this time, mainly the mooncakes. Of course, spent almost 30% of the time inside the Disneyland shop to get some nice stuff, etc. I ended up with 3 bagfuls of stuff! Wow! Very good harvest :) That also marked the end of the entire trip! At least I got something that's not work-related from this trip... hahah... to comfort myself for the hardwork went through this week...


In-flight movies... (i) Death at a Funeral (ii) TRICK The Movie: Psychic Battle Royale

No comments:

Post a Comment