28 July 2010: Checking in to Crowne Plaza Hotel @ Causeway Bay

At last, arrived at the hotel. It was sooooo comfortable! And it's the first time I checked in such a huge and nice hotel room in Hongkong (apart from the one at Disneyland, which was nice, but not as spacious!). 2 sides of the room were full-length glass! Similarly the bathroom!!! hahaha.... that reminded me of the 'openness' of the bath areas in Japan... er... of course, something was done to the glass that enabled us to see the night view without exposing our existence! hahahaha.... Think about it, it was pretty funny :)

The very spacious & comfortable bed...

The work table is similar to the one at Oriental Marina! Oh yes, I spent most of my indoor time in front of the desk (short of sleeping 'on' it) Stationery set at the work table.

Did not go out for breakfast... The outmost important thing was to get the stuff out to review the next day! Oh yes... also those readings to complete and the report that yet started.

"Reported" to Annie before the meal arrived... Hahaha... before she started to comb me down physically or virtually, hahahaha... that's how humorous my cousins were :)
My Dine-In dinner - Beef Horfun... Hey, pretty nice :) served at my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment