30 July 2010: Day 2... a challenging one...

The day started with our keynote address... everything went on very smoothly for our session... Oh yes, I was amazed that I did it well (without uttering the wrong thing).

The 2nd part of the morning was on Challenge Based Learning, where both Mr Chua and me facilitated the discussion of 2 groups (which we put together as one). And, Mr Chua led the whole discussions - so systematically... haha... impressive, for someone who was only informed what to do in the morning, as well as the context & content :)

There's hardly time any time I could steal to finish the last paragraph of the my assignment in the morning. Similarly for the afternoon, until, at one point, I found a very good excuse to move from the first row to the last row of seats! I needed power supply for my computer! There, for 2 hours, I was frantically finishing the assignment before clicking on the SEND button at 5.30 pm! Phew! Immediately, one load off my shoulder!

The rest of the evening was with the aunt and cousins! Nice bunch of humorous people. Though we rarely met (think the last time was 4 years ago), we enjoyed the closelessness :)
While awaiting for the family at the Shatin 沙田新城市中心, I revisited the Snoopy Park. It was a nice one :)



I was glad I survived Friday! An extremely stressful one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment