29 July: My day, My time

This Thursday was one of the toughest days I had in the recent years. I guess probably I was trying to juggle so many things! Not just the work (which included a couple "uncalled for" emails), but also those of my own... and at the same time, have to fight with the fatigue...

Again, didn't join the crowd for dinner. Instead walked out to get my dinner (roasted chashao and roasted duck, I guess) and a soup... and more importantly, breakfast for the next day, which I already anticipated no time to go down to buy and eat.

Indeed, I was quite fearful of the next day to come... how would I get through the day with that yet-begin assignment? I didn't care... but hope to bed to sleep... nevermind that I caught only that one hour of sleep... it's still better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment